Monday, August 4, 2008

Breaking Dawn!!

me & megsee no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil
meg
meg, sam & julietta
that's us!!
kris is just learning how picture obsessed we can be!
Ok, first, I second the notion that we will not be doing this again...who's idea was this anyway! It was very interesting people watching and the night was really pretty. As we were sitting across from a very nice hotel, we wondered why we had not just gotten a room to hang out in for the night, would have been much more comfy! As of this date I am on page 620, would have been finished but I had a headache yesterday after our late night friday, reading all day saturday, pink floyd lasser show at 11pm on saturday night....I think I over did it just a little...but I have to say, the book is AWESOME!! I'm in love all over again....