Yes, I have a 21 year old! Seems like he just graduated High School and now he turned 21 yesterday. Everyone says that your children grow up so fast and its true...I love you Kasey!
Tears stream down on your face, I promise you I will learn from my mistakes...
AUGUSTANA
She said, you don't know me and you don't wear my chains....
Charlie And The Chocolate Factory
Of course you can! Everything in this room is eatable, even *I'm* eatable! But that is called "cannibalism," my dear children, and is in fact frowned upon in most societies.
"Good morning starshine, the earth says hello"
Hope Floats
Beginnings are scary, endings are usually sad, but it's the middle that counts the most. Try to remember that when you find yourself at a new beginning. Just give hope a chance to float up. And it will...
Alice In Wonderland
You used to be much more..."muchier." You've lost your muchness
The Family Stone
Don't dilly-dally there, pretty lady. We're all gonna be down here talking about you.
Napoleon Dynamite
I see you're drinking one percent. Is that cuz you think you're fat? Cuz you're not. You could be drinking whole if you wanted to.
P.S. I LOVE YOU
You gotta be rich to be insane, Hol. Losing your mind is not a luxury for the middle class.
P.S. I Love You
So now, alone or not, you've got a walk ahead. Thing to remember is if we're all alone, then we're all together in that too.
What Happens in Vegas
If I could kill someone with my mind right now, it would be you.