Monday, November 16, 2009

Germany....

Kasey should be in Germany now!!  I talked to him last night as he was boarding the plane from Chicago.  I'm anxious to hear from him and make sure he is ok, I know he will be but the fact that he is so far away hit me harder then I thought it would.  It was an extremely hard goodbye, even though I know he is doing something very great. He is stationed at Vilseck in Germany.  From what I can gather it is inside the city of Bavaria (which I find kinda funny since one of my favorite movies is Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, so I hear the way they say it in the movie when I think of "Bavaria" lol, I know I'm weird like that) as soon as I get a complete address I will post it, I hope to talk to him today but it was a long trip so I'm sure he is very tired.