Monday, February 1, 2010

Grandpa and Payden...

It's true...when Maggie and Tyler let us babysit Payden we call who gets him first, after one of us has had him for awhile we do the "well you have all ready held him for a long time, it's my turn"  Grandpa was convinced he could get him to smile.

While we were watching Payden, Maggie brought his bath time stuff to us so we could give him a bath, I was going to take many pictures.  I had to run to the store for some groceries first.  When I got home...Payden was already bathed!  Grandpa had given him a bath, got him ready for bed and rigged up a ghetto (lol) mobile for him by stringing a tie from our fan and attatching a toy to the bottom...I have to say it was one of the cutest things I have seen and it was worth it to walk into this scene...both boys tuckered out from their adventure...Jeff is an awesome grandpa.