Friday, March 19, 2010

New Chapters...




I have been spending a lot of time reflecting this week as Josh and Mandy prepare to make their move.  It's been over a year since they came into our lives and every second has been for the better.  I've been a little surprised over how weepy I have felt, even knowing that we will be seeing them soon, having family move a few states away is a little sad.  I want them to know that it's not only little Kayden that some tears of sadness are shed, but because I have grown to love them so very much too!  They have taught us so much and are such loving and giving people.  The special connection I feel towards them could never be expressed by words alone, I'm so very grateful they came into our lives and I wish them much love on their new journey.