Kasey's graduation 2006
I've been trying to think of a post for the last few days but my emotions are still too raw. It still seems unreal and everyday I wake up with the thought "this did not happen". I hear about people passing and the feeling of celebration along with the sadness but truthfully, I don't feel the celebration. There has been laughter and fun when I was with my family looking at pictures and reliving old times but mostly I feel empty and the pain is unreal. I know he is good, I know he is in paradise and I am happy and at peace with this, for him. I hope to get to a place where I'm more happy and at peace for me.... .....someday.....I take comfort in the fact that even the Lord who knows everything perfectly still grieved with Martha and Mary when Lazarus died. He loves us so much that he still grieves when we grieve. I guess the feeling of celebration will come much later for me....much later, when I see him again.




